CF–1000 Low Proof
The CF-1000 LP is a true Continuous Flow distillation system capable of up to 70% ABV beverage alcohol, from a fermented wash in a single pass. The CF-1000 LP controls its operation based upon recipes, tuned specifically for your product lines, performing all of the “cuts” automatically. There is no need to do a stripping run and then a spirit run, just turn the system on, start feeding it fermented wash and the final product will start coming out of the still in under 15 minutes.
2 gallons per minute of 10% ABV (or lower) wash. Grain on and grain off wash is acceptable, provided for a grain-on distillation the mill specification recommended by Headframe is maintained.
- PLC (Programable Logic Controller) Control System with Touch Panel,
- Complete turn key system, including all heat exchangers, pumps and instruments to function out of the box,
- Remote monitoring and support,
- Energy savings of 30% when compared to Batch Systems of the same capacity,
- Integrated Pressure Relief System.
- Up to 70% ABV beverage alcohol
- 2-2.5 Barrels/shift
- 130-150 PGs/shift
- 350,000 BTU/hr Energy Usage
- 120V, 20A
5’ w x 5’ d x 18’ 1” h
- Customer support portal
- Copper or stainless steel cladding
- Client logo badge